Thursday, June 9, 2011

Bengal Bio: Nichole Owen Chapman

After graduation I moved south to beautiful St. George to attend Dixie State College. I graduated from Dixie in 2005 with my Bachelor degree in Business Administration. During my senior year, I began an internship with SkyWest Airlines. After graduation my internship ended up leading to a full time job where I currently am an Employee Relations Manager.

In 2007 I was married to my husband Trent Chapman. Trent currently works at Wolf Creek Golf Club as a golf professional. We both enjoy road biking and I have started to test the waters a bit with running and even completed a triathlon last November.

BHS days were definitely full of many laughs and memories. Some of my favorites are Girls' Tennis Team, catching air on the "Brighton Bump", and becoming addicted to Cafe Rio.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nichole, I want to get in touch with Trent. Could you give him my message?? He was my host brother back in 1995. I was an exchange student from Argentina. If he gas facebook we can get in touch, or we might use another social networdk. Thans. Pablo

    ReplyDelete