Sunday, June 5, 2011

Bengal Bio: Sarah Clements Dolezal

The last 10 years have been a crazy whirlwind of events, and it seems hard to believe so much time has passed. I didn't spend my senior year at Brighton, as I moved with my family to Tulsa, Oklahoma. I did, however, attend Homecoming at Brighton, Senior Dinner Dance, Yearbook signing day, and the graduation party. I will always be a Bengal at heart and would feel odd going to any other reunion but this one, with the kids I grew up knowing since elementary, middle school, and high school.

I am married to my high school sweetheart Matthew whom I met my senior year in Tulsa. We were married in 2002 and moved to Salt Lake City where I worked for Intel as a Sales rep and Dialogic Team lead until the day before I had my first baby. We have three beautiful little girls, ages 8, 6, and 2. My husband joined the United states Army in Utah and after 5 months away for basic and AIT, we were stationed at Schofield Barracks in Hawaii for four years (also where our youngest daughter was born). My husband has been to Iraq for a 15 month tour of duty, a 12 month tour, and is currently in Afghanistan for his third tour of duty, this time with the 101st Airborne Division. We were living in Clarksville, TN but since Matt's deployment to Afghanistan, are currently residing in Rexburg, Idaho until his return in May (where he will attend school.)

I am the Home Executive in the Dolezal household and take care of the three little ones while their daddy is away training, working, and fighting for our freedom. I attended classes at a University of Hawaii campus and eventually, my dream is to get my degree in English Lit and become a high school English teacher. Once I am no longer a psuedo-single mom, this will be a lot easier to accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment