Friday, May 27, 2011

Bengal Bio: Amanda Grant Israelsen

After I graduated From BHS, I moved to St.George with my good friend and had a blast. I just worked and played for about 8 months, until I decided to move back home. A few years later I had two jobs. One at Goodwood BBQ and the other as a nanny to two little boys. I've been doing it for about 21/2 years now and loving it. I met my husband, James, while Country Dancing and a year later we where married. We've been married for 31/2 years. James is a co-owner of a landscaping company and he loves what he does.

We still go country swing dancing. That is one of our passions and we love to do it together. I went to SLCC and took photography classes. I'm still working on finishing college, graduating in Photography, and have been busy doing photography on the side.

We have a Rottweiler/German Shepherd mix named Harlie. We enjoy backpacking, and doing anything outdoors to keep the adventure going. That sums it up.


No comments:

Post a Comment