Monday, May 23, 2011

Bengal Bio: Ben Bagley

After graduating from BHS in 2001, I attended the University of Utah and graduated in 2006 with a degree in Mass Communication. During that time, I worked for my dad’s company, helping to market and develop his website www.schoolsoup.com.

2009 was a big year for me. First, I decided to start a new career in the insurance business at Cottonwood Insurance. Around the same time, I met my wife Rachel at a local singles ward; we were married on October 24th, 2009. On February 12, 2011, we were blessed with our first child, Jackson Allen Bagley. He is a healthy baby boy and we are loving every minute with him!

Rachel, Jackson and I are currently living at my parent’s house so we can save money as I grow my insurance business. I have spent two years helping people get good rates on their home, auto, business, and term life insurance. I enjoy what I’m doing, and couldn’t be happier with my wife and baby!

I still love to spend time with my old friends from BHS. It was such a great school, the best class ever, and I have great memories of my time there.

No comments:

Post a Comment