Sunday, June 12, 2011

Bengal Bio: Jeni Bryner Walton

After high school, I went to college at the University of Utah and began working for a company called Mediconnect. I graduated with a degree in Exercise and Sport Science, minoring in Nutrition in May of 2005. I was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis my senior year and suffered with it for 4 years. After many failed attempts with medications and procedures, I ultimately decided to have my large intestine removed in December of 2002. Although I still have daily struggles, I don’t let it get in the way of life.

I married my best friend, Ryan Walton on June 20, 2003. We met while working together at Mediconnect. Together we have 3 busy, energetic, wonderful, boys: Connor (Just turned 6), Levi (3 1/2), and Parker (15 months). I am blessed with the opportunity to be a stay at home mom and love every minute of it-well almost! They keep me busy with all their activities and I love that I have officially become a “SOCCER MOM”, among many other titles. Ryan is working at ADP as the Manager of Clients Services in the Salt Lake offices. We are currently living in Sandy and love being close to both of our families. We like to travel, ride bikes, frequent visits to the cabin and St. George, as well as take our Cobra Mustang to car shows! We are happy just spending time together as a family.

Some of my favorite memories from high school have to come from soccer! Everything from the camp outs and hikes to painting the big rock to Homecoming Royalty (nominated by the soccer team) to winning State as a freshman. Preseason conditioning, however, is NOT a fond memory!

No comments:

Post a Comment