Saturday, February 12, 2011

Bengal Bio: Aujelle Dunkley Murray


After I graduated from Brighton I met my husband Adam Murray at a new years party in 2003. We dated for almost two years before we were married in October of 2005. We have now been married for 5 years and couldn't be happier. I have always wanted to cut hair for a living and finally in November of 2008 I got my barbering license and currently manage a Great Clips in Draper. My husband graduated from BYU with a degree in Bioinformatics and is currently an automation Engineer at Myriad Genetics. In 2009, we bought our first home in Draper. This past October, we got our first addition to the family. His name is Desmond and he is a 6 month old miniature schnauzer. We love him more then ever expected. He has brought a lot of fun and joy to our lives.

In our spare time Adam and I love watching movies, playing xbox, and walking our dog. My favorite memory of Brighton is hanging out with my friends and attending the football games!


No comments:

Post a Comment