Sunday, February 13, 2011

Bengal Bio: Lindsey VanWoerkom Clark

After graduating from Brighton, I spent a year in Logan at Utah State then transferred to Brigham Young University in 2002. In 2003 I spent a semester studying in London, England and was able to travel around Europe and the UK which was awesome! I graduated in December of 2005 from BYU with a bachelor's degree in Exercise Science. I met my husband, Josh, through a mutual friend in '02 and after 4 years of dating we finally tied the knot in August of 2006. A week later we moved to Miami, Florida where I attended physician's assistant school at Barry University. I graduated with my master's degree in December 2008. In 2009 we moved from Florida to Kansas where I worked for a year in a family practice clinic. The highlight of '09 was the birth of our first child, Jackson who will be 2 in March. He is full of energy and we adore him! We currently live in Arizona and I work full time as a physician assistant in an urgent care clinic. My husband takes care of Jackson on the days I work, runs a business from home and is also in the process of applying to graduate school. We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our second child, a girl, this coming May!


No comments:

Post a Comment