Thursday, February 17, 2011

Bengal Bio: Lindsay Israelsen Wright

After graduating from Brighton, I attended Utah State University for a semester and ended up graduating at the U of U in Speech Communications in 2005. In 2003, I married Brody Wright. We met when I was a junior in high school and dated for a year before he left on his mission. Two years later he was back and we were married 6 months later! We live in Riverton, and have 15 month old twin girls, Ruby Jade and Lila Juliet. They are amazing little girls and we love them so very much!

I have a full-time photography business which I started almost 4 years ago. One day I decided that I wanted to make that my career and went for it. I feel extremely lucky to do something I love so much. I also work part-time for my dad doing all the events and seminars for his company, UNPA, in the dietary supplement industry and have been doing that for 8 years.

Although I have too many wonderful memories at Brighton to mention them all, some of my favorites would be my Senior Trip and Lake Powell trips.


No comments:

Post a Comment