Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Bengal Bio: Tiffany Gordon Bautista

After graduation, I took some time off and had fun with my friends. I went on a mission where I met my wonderful husband Jhonmar Bautista during my last six weeks there. We are happily married and have two little boys, JD and Sean. We also have a few pets! Two dogs (one collie-dalmatian mix and the other a daschound mix) and some chickens.

Jhonmar and I currently work for the State Developmental Center. He works the morning position, and I work the graveyard shift. That way we save on babysitting and I can be home with my kids. Its a great job. We work with people that have disabilities and are usually court ordered to be there until they can be put back into society. We have worked there for about three years.

We currently live in Pleasant Grove, UT and love it. We love the country feel, but also the fact that we still have some neighbors. In my free time, I love hanging out with my kids and husband, going to movies, or eating out at Red Lobster. I also love to make and decorate cakes for special occasions. My favorite memory of Brighton High is probably going to my first football game. I had so much fun hanging out with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment