Sunday, March 20, 2011

Bengal Bio: Hannah Jewkes Stayner

After High school I attended Dixie College, and Utah Valley University, served an LDS mission in Montevideo Uruguay, then returned home and began working as a photographer. Four months later I was engaged, and three months after that, married to my awesome husband KC who wrote me faithfully (as a "friend") my entire mission. I started a wedding and family photography business from home and soon after became a full time mommy to my rambunctious crew of boys: Smith (3 yrs.) and Miles (1.5 yrs). We have now been married almost 5 years. We live in Lehi. My husband is working for the Art Institute of Utah, and I am mastering the art of diaper changing. Recently I have reconnected with some of my old high school friends, and several of us now play soccer together and remember the years when we didn't have to ice our knees after every game... Has it really been TEN years?

No comments:

Post a Comment